It’s already halfway through February – how is this possible! The weeks just fly buy if you don’t watch out.
So far 2015 has been a big year. Sending off lots of quotes, diving back into Photoshop and even giving Illustrator some love, gazing longingly at all my text editors so I can get my hands dirty in some code and have dusted off my DSLR camera a fair few times.
As usual, I made myself a list of resolutions – and as a friend said to me at the start of the year, some “New Year Intentions” – in-which some of them are work related. In a broad sense, I’m hoping I can achieve:
- Get back into the swing of working and eventually get a good, on-average amount of hours per week to get things completed
- Complete at least one item for online sale per month (regardless of if it’s accepted in marketplaces or not) – Uh oh, I’m behind on this already!
- Keep up the blog better! I have been brainstorming post ideas, so hopefully this will help.
- Spend 3 hours (minimum) on learning new skills, or changes to old skills
- Update my website. This one I’m hoping I can do sometime soon!
Hold me accountable! I will help you with your 2015 resolutions and intentions. What are you hoping to achieve this year?